This is most likely the one you've been waiting for! Come see this outstanding end of group townhome style condo in popular Marble Hill community. Great price point, low condo fees, wonderful use of space and floor plan! Recently renovated, tastefully open entry/kitchen design, with beautiful cabinetry & carrara marble countertops, flooring & black matte S/S appliances. Brand new 40 year roof, with transferrable warranty. Main level living opens to a nice sized deck with steps to a large fenced yard. Upper level sleeping area has 2 nice sized BR, walk in closet in primary. The lower level space has a nice lay out for a family room/game room with a 2nd bath. Convenient location to Baltimore/Washington areas, yet nicely located off the main roads. Please adhere to CDC guidelines regarding Covid 19. Not FHA approved.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,279 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Electric Dryer, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Disposal, Ice Maker
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Side Yard. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Sideyard(S), Level.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price