***ALL OFFERS ARE DUE IN BY FRIDAY, 05/13/22 AT 5 P.M. *** Highly sought Hampton Village community, this beautifully renovated stone rancher (2013) provides ultimate main level living, with the bonus of a lower level for additional living and storage space. Inviting curb appeal, side entry 2 car garage and nicely landscaped exterior on .83 acre corner lot. 4 Bedrooms, 2 Â½ BA, all nice sizes. 4th bedroom is off living room and perfect for office or library. Living room has 2 walls of windows/french doors, gas fireplace, and opens to flag stone patio, perfect exterior space for entertaining. Gourmet kitchen with large island and beautiful cabinetry. Fantastic space between LR and Kitchen for additional seating with wet bar/additional cabinetry and space for wine storage/coffee bar. Laundry area/mud room off garage area. Finished lower level, and additional storage space in crawl space area. This is a special home that is in move in condition!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,189 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Central Vacuum, Range/Oven Built-in, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 2.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Open, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price