You will certainly be surprised at how large this wonderful home is - definitely not what you think of when you hear cape cod! The size and lay out are amazing and provide over 2,500 square feet of above grade living space. This home has been tastefully updated to provide modern day features - large gathering area at the back of the home with a beautiful modern kitchen, dining space and family room area with wet bar & gas fireplace. Sliders open to a large composite deck with steps down to a fenced in back yard. 2 nice sized bedrooms and bath on the main level - the upper level space is a great getaway with a large bedroom, separate "living area", en suite bathroom, walk in closet and balcony/deck. Lower level has large finished, carpeted space for additional entertaining, and provides lots of storage space too. Pellet stove in the lower level and sliders to back yard. In excellent condition, just painted, beautiful hardwood floors, S/S kitchen appliances, tankless water heater, plantation/2 in wood blinds, laundry room on main level and glass block windows, updated hardware and lighting details make this home ready for you to furnish and decorate and call yours!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Sump Pump, Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Ser
3,246 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Microwave, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- DR 5.5
- Partial, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price