One level living with all the advantages of a single detached home at a price point and low HOA fee that make this home a wonderful choice for all kinds of lifestyles- large .34 acre level lot, beautifully fenced rear yard with patio and shed, one car attached garage, large eat in kitchen with French doors to back yard. Lots of natural light, nice sized rooms, living room with pellet stove, family room/second living area perfect for entertaining, play room, office. Conveniently located in Constant Branch, close to great shopping and quick access to main highways for easy access for commutes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,664 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard. Corner, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price