Price Reduced 10K! Stunning turn key Villa in water oriented community! Featuring 3 bedrooms, 1st floor owners suite, and 2 bedrooms on the upper level with a spacious loft. This open floor plan allows plenty of natural light, a large kitchen with granite counter tops, island, pantry and table space. There is a gas fireplace in the great room and a large bedroom on the 1st floor with a deluxe bath and walk in closet. Washer, dryer, microwave and fridge are included. Plenty of storage on both levels of the home. A walking trail that abounds with nature, pool and a scenic water over look can be found in this incredible community. Included in the fees are the roof, siding, snow and mow. The pool, hot tub use and maintenance of piers, deck overlook are included as well. Close to I-695, shopping and recreation.
Condo, Villa, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
2,264 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price