A welcoming front porch is your first impression of a family fun home. Inside a two-story foyer greets you and shows off an expanse of warm hardwood floors. Living room and dining room located on either side of foyer. The kitchen and family room with fireplace are at the back of the house and extended with deck and gazebo. Kitchen is updated- island to eat at or use the built-in breakfast nook (breakfast booth with seating conveys). Upstairs are 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 full baths with an overlook to the foyer below. The basement is finished with a bar and half-bath and walk-out to yard. A 2-car garage is a plus. Basement couch and ottoman, 6 bar stools, 3 tv's in basement with sound system, tv on deck, kitchen ALL CONVEY.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,056 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Dryer, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout, Entrance Outside
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price